All nano particles mainly consist of the
materials are differently combined, depending on the surface
to be treated. The main volume of the solution is always water
Through self-organising anti adhesion components,
the 'nanos' form an invisible barrier similar to glass. Only
the 'nanos' remain on the sealed surfaces, while the water
or alcohol evaporates.
All nano particles are heat resistant up
to 300 degrees Celsius / 572 degrees Fahrenheit.
Our nano sealants work most efficiently on
their specially designated surfaces.
Why is Percenta nanotechnology
different to others ?
- A lot of competitors sell only one product for all surface
Competitors sell nanotechnology products
that aren't as highly developed. Our nanotechnology is
always up-to-date. Currently there are 300 further products
to be researched and optimised in our laboratories.
Other available nano products are often
mixed with damaging materials, for example waxes, teflon,
oils and silicone. These shorten the durability of a sealant.
Our products are free from silicone, acrylics or teflon.
Other nano products available on the
market are, unlike our products, not breathable. If a
nano sealant is not breathable, mould can form on the
Durability of a sealant:
The durability of a nano sealant depends on different compounds.
The efficiency of our products relies on the pre-cleaning
of the surfaces to be treated.
- Surfaces should be clean, dry and grease free.
- Sealants won't adhere to surfactants, grease and oil.
- Never pre-clean with alcohol, which can lead to a bad seal between the sealant and surface.
Sealed surfaces need different hardening times, depending
on the surface and weathering. A long lasting sealant can
only be provided after complete hardening. See instructions
for each product. Thermal hardening extends the sealing time.
As we offer special sealants for different surfaces, it is
important always to use the designated product. The products
are different in composition. For example, our concrete sealant
contains more 'ceramic nanos', but our car glass sealant contains
more 'glass nanos'. As mentioned above, we don't offer only
one product for everything.
After sealing the surface, do not use any aggressive cleaning
agents. Clean the surface only with water or our surfactant
Some of our partners reported that their customers kept using
commercial household cleaners containing surfactants. As a
result, the customers got the impression that the nano effect
disappeared after a short time. However, surfactants just
disturb the nano structure. In such cases, clean the surface
with a bit of alcohol or our nano eraser pad (which should
be damp). Afterwards the nano seal will be reinstated.
To prevent these problems, use our surfactant free cleaners.
When applying as suggested, the durability is as follows:
- Wheels: up to 2 years
- Smooth stone: 2 to 5 years
- Multi CS Foam: 6 to 10 months
- Glass & Ceramics: up to 2 years
- Synthetic materials: up to two years
- Concrete & Flooring: 15 years or more
- Chrome & Stainless steel: up to 2 years
- Wood & Stone: porous stone 5 to 10 years
- Car paint: up to 2 years (depending on weather conditions)
- Windows (SR): 2 to 3 years (depending on weather conditions)
- Textile & Leather: about 15 washes up to 40 degrees
Celsius (no surfactants used)
Car glass: about 20,000 to 30,000 kilometres
/ 12,500 to 18,700 miles (depending on weather conditions)
or up to 2 years
How much to use:
How much of the sealant needs to be applied varies from product
to product. See instructions or labels and the following details:
- Wheels: 10 to 25 ml per m²
- Car glass: about 10 ml per m²
- Multi CS Foam: 10 to 25 ml per m²
- Windows (SR): 10 to 25 ml per m²
- Smooth stone: about 50 ml per m²
- Glass & Ceramics: 10 to 25 ml per m²
- Synthetic materials: 10 to 25 ml per m²
- Car paint: 75 ml per compound for a car
- Chrome & Stainless steel: 10 to 25 ml per m²
- Wood & Stone: porous stone 100 to 150 ml per m²
- Slightly and non absorbent surfaces: 10 to 20 ml per m²
- Textile & Leather: 10 to 100 ml depending on absorbency
- Concrete & Flooring: absorbent surfaces: 100 to 250
ml per m²
- Abrasive cleaner: 10 to 25 ml per m² without dilution
- Surfactant free cleaner: 10 to 25 ml per m² without dilution