boat or ship owner knows about the yearly problems caused
by adhering barnacles, algae and other foreign matter. This
can make the ship or boat heavier and as a result needs more
fuel. Boats, yachts, ships, cruise liners, tankers and container
ships need to dry-dock regularly to remove all muck, which
can cost a lot of money.
Our 2 component boat sealant can be of help
for this problem.
2-K boat sealant' is a two-component mixture based on chemical
nanotechnology. Aqueous and oily liquids are simply repelled
even from rough surfaces. The adhesion of mussels, algae and
other foreign matter will be reduced. The surface is easy
to clean and becomes more scratch resistant. Aggressive cleaning
agents that are extremely acidic or alkali are not necessary.
If the effect decreases, simply clean with a sponge and a
mild cleaner, for example with 'Percenta all over cleaner'.
The sealed surfaces need further regular cleaning, however
rough contaminants, such as algae will be washed off when
picking up speed.
- Less adhesion of barnacles and algae
- Easy cleaning of the sealed surfaces
- Suitable for salt and fresh water
- Suitable for underwater areas
- Environmentally friendly
- Economical in use
- Cruise liners
- Ocean yachts
- Inland vessels
- 2x 100 ml + cleaner (Set contains enough for about 20
- 2x 250 ml + cleaner (Set contains enough for about 50
- 2x 500 ml + cleaner (Set contains enough for about 100
Bigger sizes on request.
Handling Instruction - PDF
Handling Instruction - Word